I need to wrap my vagina in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge since no one is eating it’ – Lady reveals

I need to wrap my vagina in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge since no one is eating it’ – Lady reveals

TT
0


Something that nobody is willing to eat or don’t want to eat is supposed to be put in the fridge.

This is the case of a young lady identified on Twitter as Armah, who have come out boldly to reveal that, since nobody is eating her p*ssy, she need to wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge.

In her words: “I need to wrap my p*ssy in aluminum foil and put it in the fridge since no one is eating it

See a screenshot of her tweet below.



You guys must look sharp and start eating it fast.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top