I fulfill my plans for the year as I promised my fans - Ryder

I fulfill my plans for the year as I promised my fans - Ryder

TT
0


Agbodzalu Godfred Brain Popularly known as Ryder the sign and front liner art of Level Salute Empire is over joy Thanking n Praising God for a successful journey for this year plans of his musical career

According to this Dope Art he posted early this year along the first month that he will be on 3 songs, 2 Videos and an Award and surprising he got the Best Music Video at the first Edition of Young Stars Music Awards with Hustle go Pay music video his first song released of the Year later that he released Dance for me featuring Kpese Boii and now he is on his last Project along side Frugals X Whisked Pidgin they call this the Eish
Is that not Wonderful he said
Fellow this Sites for the released of the Eish and it music video
Fellow him on all platforms @ Ryder Dhope
+233543867325 WhatsApp number

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top