Samini says that Sarkodie is fake and disrespectful.

Samini says that Sarkodie is fake and disrespectful.

TT
0


In a lengthy post on his Twitter page, Reggae Dancehall artist Samini claimed that rapper Sarkodie is disrespectful, fake, and owed him an apology for ignoring his efforts to collaborate with him.

Samini's sudden outbursts on Twitter suggest that he is upset about a previous incident with Sarkodie, which he claims Sarkodie deliberately ignored when he invited him for a feature.



"He knows that I have nothing against @sarkodie. He also knows that he owes me a personal apology for the blue ticks because I sent three tracks and he selected one. He was like, "Coo, he hasn't responded" after I answered that it was an EP when asked if it was a single or an album.


When a fan inquired about a possible collaboration between Samini and Sarkodie, the renowned Dancehall artist's response suggested that things were not going well between them. This sparked the outbursts.


“I'm not sure I'll ever need a verse from Sark, but if he ever does, I'm not interested, facts being what they are. He is aware of this. Occasionally, I do not play y3 Alo. Yes or no, it's no problem for me because you go slow and your project goes dull—he did it to me on the burning EP.



Remember that Sarkodie and Samini collaborated on Love Rocks in 2014, which was a huge success. It's possible that their fans have been eagerly anticipating the release of a new beautiful song from the duo, but it looks like this wish will never come true.


Samini made it clear in his tweets that he would never get in touch with Sarkodie or respond to a request for collaboration.


"I only responded by stating that I would not participate in a track with him or go on a track if he invited me." because he acts fake and disrespectful when asking for favors. There is nothing here to discuss. Chale is my younger brother. I find out that he's a fool. Simple.


"I did get free love rocks in less than a day. What exactly are you discussing? When it comes to repaying favors, he is simply Allo. That's it. I write my own hooks and verses, unlike him, and I don't need any features to blow. As if I perish, lol. @sarkodie, you are aware of the time. He wrote, "We shoot direct."



The most recent development has intensified conversations on social media about the strained relationship that has been simmering between the two well-known music icons in the country. Their fans are hoping that they will work out their differences.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top